iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone.1 Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical-grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly.2 Resists water and dust.3 12MP dual cameras with dual optical image stabilization for great low-light photos. TrueDepth camera with Portrait selfies and new Portrait Lighting.4 Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple Pay with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone1
- All-glass and aluminum design, water- and dust-resistant3
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and 4K video up to 60 fps4
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting4
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers2
1The iPhone X display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Charging mat sold separately.
3iPhone X is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4Portrait Lighting available in beta.
- 12-megapixel dual cameras, f/1.8 and f/2.4 (rear) 7 MP (front)
- 5.8-inch 2436 x 1125 Super Retina OLED
- 256 GB
- Operating System:
- A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture