To contact us about your purchase, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-525-1721.
We can ship to virtually any address in Canada. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order within Saskatchewan we use a flat rate for Regina and Saskatoon city limits. Outside of these 2 cities we will use either flat rate ground shipping or Canada Post. Outside of the province we will use Canada Post and the shipping rates will be based on weight and size of package. To reflect the policies of the shipping company we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- The returned product must be in like-new (saleable) condition, in the original packaging with all manuals, chargers, and/or applicable pieces.
- You must provide the original sales receipt or the sale must be in Wireless Age records.
- The manufacturer's warranty applies from date of purchase. Sales receipts are required for all warranty claims.
- Wireless Age liability is limited to the cost of goods sold.
- Wireless Age is not liable for any lost or damaged products being returned.
- Return time frames and acceptable use limits (trial periods):
To return a product you bought on thewirelessage.com, you can do one of these things:
- Take it to any Wireless Age Store
- Mail the item to: Wireless Age, 1408 Broad St, Regina SK S4R 1Y9
Note: Shipping and insurance charges are not refundable. Wireless Age is not responsible for any loss or damage that may occur during shipping.
|Type of product||Where it was purchased||You can return the product|
Smartphones and feature phones
|Online (The Wireless Age)||
|Smartphones and feature phones||In-store||
|All other products||Wireless Age Store||Within 30 days of the purchase date|
|All other products||Wireless Age Store||Within 15 days of the purchase date|
APPLE WATCH RETURN POLICY
Apple Watch and Apple Sport Watch IN STORE RETURN POLICY: Fashion Apparel is returnable within 14 days of purchase if unopened.
Opened packaging will not be accepted for return.
If product requires servicing please contact Apple or an Apple Service Provider directly. For complete Terms and Conditions, visit: http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/products/warranty-canada-english.html