COVID-19 Update for Our Customers
The health and well-being of our customers, staff, and communities is our priority. In a proactive measure to help counter COVID-19 while still meeting the needs of our customers, we are making some changes.
Upon arriving at our stores you will see this poster:
What we’re doing…
• Reducing store hours to promote lower levels of non-essential contact.
• Enhancing cleaning and sanitation procedures of high traffic and high contact areas at all store.
• Promoting increased social distance
• Installing barriers between customers and staff
• Determining your service needs and may prioritize service needs requiring in-store interaction
• Requiring mandatory self-isolation for staff who are not feeling well.
How you can help…
• Masks are now mandatory as per Sask Health Authority
• If you – or anyone you live with – are not feeling well or have traveled outside of Saskatchewan, we ask you to return home (14 days required self-isolation).
• If we are servicing your phone, we will ask you to clean it with a disinfectant wipe.
• As per SaskTel, we are unable to receive any SaskTel equipment. Please go to SaskTel.com and print off the form to return your items for free through Canada Post.
How we can help you…
• If you prefer not to visit a store location at this time, we’re here to help in other ways:
• As always, we’re here to assist with sales or service over the phone. We offer free same day shipping in the province OR can have your order ready for curbside pick up at the store of your choice.
• Find us online 24/7 at thewirelessage.com and take advantage
of free, same-day shipping across the province.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation. Please take care of yourselves and each other.
The Wireless Age team.