Wireless offers effective May 25, 2022 - July 4, 2023. Internet and TV deals effective May 29, 2022 - July 10, 2023. To be eligible for a student promotion, student must be a part or full time post-secondary student for the 2022/2023 academic year with a valid Student ID and have a Saskatchewan billing address. Credit must be applied at time of purchase. No retroactive credits available. TV and Internet discounts not available online; must call or chat to order. Other conditions may apply. Offers subject to change. All prices and fees are subject to applicable taxes.
The 2022 Student Win Your Tuition Promotion runs from May 25, 2022 to October 15, 2022. View contest rules.
- $20 student discount is available with a new activation on a 2-year voice and data contract with the purchase of a new phone on an eligible wireless plan. Existing students upgrading a device on a 2-year voice and data contract on an eligible plan receive a $10 student discount.
- Student discount will be applied monthly for the length of the contract (24 months). After the 24 months, regular pricing and eligible bundle saving will continue.
- Students must be on an eligible wireless plan—shareMORE Nationwide, shareMORE Canada & U.S., Total 5, Total 10, Total 15, or Total 30 and VIP 20
- Save an aditional $20/mo. off an eligible voice & data plan when you bring your own phone or buy a phone at a full price. Must visit a store when activating your own device.
- Eligible students in an existing contract are not eligible for the $10 wireless student discount, unless they purchase a new smartphone and renew their contract for two (2) years.
- To be eligible for VIP 20, customers must have linked home services and wireless accounts within their mySASKTEL profile, and maxTV or maxTV Stream and one of the following internet plans: interNET 25, interNET 50, infiNET 60, infiNET 150, infiNET 300, infiNET 600, infiNET 1 Gig, interNET Extended 25, or interNET Extended 50.
- Eligible students may not receive the wireless student discount on multiple devices (whether devices are on one account or separate accounts).
- Cannot be combined with any current wireless offers.
- See voice and data plans to see plan terms and conditions, including important details about unlimited data and messaging.
- Regular pricing will apply and bundle savings will continue following the promotion. Price is when bundled with SaskTel wireless.
- When interNET 50 or interNET Extended 50 is not available, students may receive interNET 25 or interNET Extended 25 for $29/mo. when bundled with wireless or the next fastest available speed for $20/mo. off.
- fusion Internet plans are eligible for $20/mo. off with the student deal.
maxTV Stream and Internet deals
- Add maxTV Stream for as low as $19.95/mo. when bundled with SaskTel Internet service. Requires the purchase of a media box ($99), which can be financed with equal monthly payments over 24 months.
- Students are eligible for maxTV Stream first month free offer. Conditions apply.
- Theme packs, specialty and single channels, and any other add-ons or equipment, such as media boxes, are an additional cost.
maxTV and Internet deals
- First 3 months free is available with HD and PVR for customers who have not received PVR or HD service in the last 12 months. Other conditions apply.
- maxTV package price does not include additional theme packs, channels, equipment, features, pay per view, video on demand rentals, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.