Offers expire May 31, 2021. To be eligible for a student promotion, student must be a part or full time post-secondary student for the 2020/2021 academic year with a valid Student ID and have a Saskatchewan billing address. Credit must be applied at time of purchase. No retroactive credits available. TV and Internet discounts not available online; must call or chat to order. Other conditions may apply. Offers subject to change. All prices and fees are subject to applicable taxes.
You’re automatically entered for a chance to win your tuition when you sign up for any Student Deal. View contest rules.
- $20 student discount is available with a new activation on a 2-year voice and data contract with the purchase of a new phone on an eligible wireless plan. Existing students upgrading a device on a 2-year voice and data contract on an eligible plan receive a $10 student discount.
- Student discount will be applied monthly for the length of the contract (24 months). After the 24 months, regular pricing and eligible bundle saving will continue.
- Students must be on an eligible wireless plan—shareMORE Nationwide, shareMORE Canada & U.S., Total 5, Total 10, Total 15, or Total 30 and VIP 20
- Eligible students in an existing contract are not eligible for the $10 wireless student discount, unless they purchase a new smartphone and renew their contract for two (2) years. If an eligible student in an existing contract does not want to purchase a new smartphone and renew their contract, they are then eligible for a 2 GB monthly bonus data until July 6, 2020. Not available on unlimited plans.
- To be eligible for VIP 20, customers must have linked home services and wireless accounts within their mySASKTEL profile, and maxTV or maxTV Stream and one of the following internet plans: interNET 25, interNET 50, infiNET 40, infiNET 80, infiNET 175, infiNET 300, interNET Extended 25, or interNET Extended 50.
- Eligible students may not receive the wireless student discount on multiple devices (whether devices are on one account or separate accounts).
- Cannot be combined with any current wireless offers.
- See voice and data plans to see plan terms and conditions, including important details about unlimited data and messaging.
- Regular pricing will apply and bundle savings will continue following the promotion. Price is when bundled with SaskTel wireless.
- When interNET 50 or interNET Extended 50 is not available, students may receive interNET 25 or interNET Extended 25 for $29/mo. when bundled with wireless or the next fastest available speed for $20/mo. off.
- fusion Internet plans are eligible for $20/mo. off with the student deal.
maxTV Stream and Internet deals
- Add maxTV Stream for as low as $19.95/mo. when bundled with SaskTel Internet service. Requires the purchase of a media box ($99), which can be financed with equal monthly payments over 24 months.
- Students are eligible for maxTV Stream first month free offer. Conditions apply.
- Theme packs, specialty and single channels, and any other add-ons or equipment, such as media boxes, are an additional cost.
maxTV and Internet deals
- First 3 months free is available with HD and PVR for customers who have not received PVR or HD service in the last 12 months. Other conditions apply.
- maxTV package price does not include additional theme packs, channels, equipment, features, pay per view, video on demand rentals, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.