Wireless offers effective May 25, 2022 - July 4, 2023. Internet and TV deals effective June 6, 2023 - July 9, 2024. To be eligible for a student promotion, student must be a part or full time post-secondary student for the 2023/2024 academic year with a valid Student ID and have a Saskatchewan billing address. Credit must be applied at time of purchase. No retroactive credits available. TV and Internet discounts not available online; must call or chat to order. Other conditions may apply. Offers subject to change. All prices and fees are subject to applicable taxes.
The 2023 Student Win Your Tuition Promotion runs from May 31 2023 to October 15, 2023 View contest rules.
- * Data speeds are reduced to a maximum of 512 Kbps once the full-speed data amount is reached. For more information, see the Wireless Fair Use Policy.
- ** To be eligible for VIP 35, customers must have linked home services and wireless accounts within their mySASKTEL profile, and maxTV or maxTV Stream and one of the following internet plans: interNET 25, interNET 50, infiNET 60, infiNET 150, infiNET 300, infiNET 600, infiNET 1 Gig, interNET Extended 25, or interNET Extended 50.
- $20 student discount is available with any new activation on an eligible wireless voice and data plan. Existing students upgrading a device on a 2-year voice and data contract on an eligible voice and data plan receive a $10 student discount.
- Students must be on an eligible wireless plan—totalSHARE Nationwide, totalSHARE Canada & U.S , or VIP 35.
- Save an additional $20/mo. off an eligible voice & data plan when you bring your own phone or buy a phone at a full price. Must visit a store when activating your own device.
- Eligible students may not receive the wireless student discount on multiple devices (whether devices are on one account or separate accounts).
- Cannot be combined with any current wireless offers.
- See Rate Plans to see plan terms and conditions, including important details about unlimited data and messaging.
- Regular pricing will apply and bundle savings will continue following the promotion. Price is when bundled with SaskTel wireless.
- When interNET 50 or interNET Extended 50 is not available, students may receive interNET 25 or interNET Extended 25 for $29/mo. when bundled with wireless or the next fastest available speed for $20/mo. off.
- fusion Internet plans are eligible for $20/mo. off with the student deal.
maxTV Stream and Internet deals
- Add maxTV Stream for as low as $19.95/mo. when bundled with SaskTel Internet service. Requires the purchase of a media box ($50).
- Theme packs, specialty and single channels, and any other add-ons or equipment, such as media boxes, are an additional cost.
maxTV Stream $50 media box offer
- Offer is available for a limited time only. Offer may end at any time.
- Offer only available to new TV subscribers on the Student Promotion. New subscribers are considered those who have not had maxTV Stream nor maxTV within the last 12 months.
- Offer is only available to residential maxTV Stream subscribers. Business subscribers are not eligible.
- Offer not available to subscribers taking maxTV Stream Lite, or maxTV Stream TV Only.
- Limit of 1 media box at promotional price.
- Can combine this Offer with SaskTel’s maxTV Stream media box (Gen 2) for $99 offer to receive 1 additional media box for $99. All subsequent media boxes are $139 each.
- If subscriber cancels maxTV Stream or changes to maxTV Stream Lite or maxTV Stream TV Only, within 6 months from the purchase date and keeps any media boxes, a fee of $100 will be billed to subscriber’s account. The $100 fee can be reversed by returning media box(es) to SaskTel.
maxTV and Internet deals
- maxTV package price does not include additional theme packs, channels, equipment, features, pay per view, video on demand rentals, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.